Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!!!!!

We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on March 19th. I can't belive that we have been married for 4 years, wow. Originally we had nothing big planned, but then got a wild hair and decided it would be fun to be silly kids and go to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate! We found a babysitter willing to hang with Paul for the night and off we went.



We had alot of fun being silly and playing games. We spent way more money than we probably should have though (Chuck-E-Cheese will do that to ya). Check out all those tickets on that table that we get to turn in for fabulous prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now check out the "fabulous" prizes all those tickets actually got us. Not much of a return on our money I have to say, but we had a very fun anniversary!







1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah- Happy {belated} Anniversary!!!! I'm laughing at your pic sitting in front of all your tickets!!! hhahahaha. Hope you got something super cool to bring home to Paul. :)