
In October we had the rare opportunity to have our very first "family" vacation with just the 3 of us. It was such a blessing. Our first stop on the way was the Zoo. Paul loves animals and I'm totally obsessed with the Zoo, so it seemed like the perfect fit.

When we got to the Zoo we realized that our camera had run out of charge, so in the midst of my tears about not getting to remember my sons first time at the Zoo, Sam graciously found a stand that sold us a rediculously expensive disposable camera. It took great pictures, but I was frustrated at not being able to zoom in when I wanted to. But here is Paul with his favorite animal the elephant. We got to see the new baby too. I would post that picture too, but since I couldn't zoom it didn't turn out that great.


He really loved the farm exhibit there, he loves tractors.

The petting zoo made him giggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment